This fee covers costs the ICB incurs on administration and student support services that don’t relate specifically to exams, for example the issuing of final certificates etc.
Regardless of what time of year your students start their studies, they'll need to pay the annual registration fee for that year (which runs from Jan-Dec) – and they will need to pay this fee every year, as long as they are studying an ICB subject.
The ICB also does not have an annual registration closing date which allows you to register your students throughout the year. Please refer to the fees list for the latest registration fee, by clicking here.
If you enter as student for an exam in the following academic year, the registration fee for that following year is also payable, at the time of the exam entry.
Students will automatically be charged this fee when you enter them for the first exam in an academic year.
How to register your students for an ICB registration fee on the provider portal:
Note: If you follow the below process, your student will not be charged again for a reg fee when you start registering their exams in the same year.
1. Log onto the Provider Portal
2. If your student is not registered - first register them on the portal. Only registered students can be booked for ICB Reg fees and Exams.
3. To register students for an ICB Annual Registration fee, select the Exam Registration tab.
4. Select the ICB Annual Registration Fee from the subject dropdown list
5. Select the relevant reg fee item to see a list of students to register for the Annual Registration Fee
Note: Only students who are registered with your college and who have NOT yet paid the registration fee will appear on the list.
6. Select the relevant students to register for the Annual Registration Fee and click add
7. Once all the students are added to the list, select Register
8. An invoice will be raised including all students registered for an ICB Annual Registration Fee