Due to updates to Chrome’s p2p translation technology and other regular improvements and upgrades to the browser, it is essential to ensure that you are using the latest version of Chrome to use Macci functionality.
If you do not have Chrome installed, please read this article: How to install Chrome on your PC
In order to ensure you are using the latest version of Chrome or how to update this if needed, follow the steps below. The process should only take a few minutes to complete.
- Click on Chrome to open a new tab.
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right of the screen.
- Next, select Help and click on About Google Chrome.
- Chrome should start updating immediately if an update is required.
- When Chrome has updated, click on Relaunch for the update to take effect.
- The below message will show if Chrome is updated. If you see this after doing Step 1 then an update is not necessary.