Attached to this article is a guide to troubleshooting. Please have a look and see if it can help you.
Important to remember:
- Do not try and access the portal on your mobile phone. It works best on a Desktop
- The portal only currently works with SA ID numbers. Foreign students must contact the ICB offices for assistance
- Even if you are a past or current ICB student, and you have not yet used the Student Portal, you MUST register on the portal first to create a login profile.
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- Go to the Learner Portal (link from www.icb.org.za) and click the REGISTER button.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
- An error message will come up, saying you are already registered. This just means that you are already known to the ICB as a student.
- Stay on that same screen and hit the RESET PASSWORD button, and follow the instructions.
- You’ll be sent a password, which completes your Learner Portal registration process. Use this password to log in to the portal.
There is a video instruction on how to problem-solve login issues. It can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTyovBdXkC0.
If you still need further assistance, the attached guide may also assist.