If you are trying to upload your completed assignment, portfolio or dissertation and are having technical issues, try one of the following solutions:
1. Your file size could be too big, try making the file size smaller and uploading again. Your file size cannot be bigger than 128mb so make sure your file is smaller than this.
2. Make sure you are trying to upload a PDF document as this is the only file type accepted.
3. You need to check that you have sufficient data and connectivity to upload your file.
4. If trying to upload on mobile, try using another device or network.
5. Chrome is the preferred browser so try using Chrome to upload. (Please see below the different types of browsers and which are compatible).
6. If the upload is hanging, your connectivity may be on the slow side and you need to be patient while waiting for the file to be uploaded.
If you have tried all of the above and you are still experiencing issues or are receiving an error message, you can send a screen shot of the issue to the ICB for investigation. But these need to be received by the ICB prior to your submission deadline as once the deadline has passed, no further submissions will be accepted. Click here to complete a form and create a support ticket.
TIP: You need to make sure that you are trying to upload your documents at least 48hrs before your deadline as all other students will also be uploading at the same time. This will give you enough time to query any issues before the deadline and once the submission deadline has passed no further submissions will be accepted.
Digital portfolios up to exams in March 2020, require a document to be uploaded to Macci. Thereafter, uploads are only required for RTAP and RPL.