Example of exam paper
PREVIOUS VS NEW BSL RESULTS BREAKDOWN
Changes have been made to the mark allocation per BUSL level outcome.
- BSL1 (NQF3) result is made up of Section A of the exam paper and is out of 60 marks.
- BSL2 (NQF4) result is made up of Section A and Section B of the exam paper and is out of 120 marks.
- BSL3 (NQF) result is made up of Section C of the exam paper and is out of 60 marks.
The same PoE result is added to all levels for a final result.
New results breakdown:
BSL EXAM DETAILED REPORTS
You will still receive an Exam Detail Report per BSL level. These have been recently changed to:
- Match the new exam paper format
- Give you accurate BSL results per level
In the previous exam detailed reports, the question results per level were not correctly displayed and all questions for the whole paper were included for all exam reports. The new detailed report now only includes the BSL result for the level you have completed.
Example of new exam detail reports: