Before getting started, there are 3 big decisions, that will determine how you join the programme. Please take some time to go through these on our website (click the links below)
- What to study (which of the programmes will suit you)
- How to study (classroom, correspondence, full/part time, etc.)
- Where to study (ICB accredited training providers)
Once you have decided on a programme, we highly recommend that you enrol via one of our accredited Training Providers. The easiest way to connect with possible Training Provider's is to use our "FIND A PROVIDER" facility on our website: Simply go to www.icb.org.za/where-to-study, choose a few colleges close to you, and ask them to send you options and a free quote!
- Create a student Profile (no payment needed)
- Register with the ICB as a student (Registration Fee payable)
- Enter for exams
- Pay your ICB fees using a credit card, Snapscan, or EFT
After you have completed an ICB programme, there are various routes thereafter. See this article about ICB Recognition for more information.