At this time, the February and March 2021 exams will be paper-based only.
We are still hard at work finalising the remainder of the year's exam dates as it will include online exams.
In the meantime you can have a look at the February and March 2021 exam and submission dates.
To download the timetable, please click on the attachment below.
- Bookings for February 2021 exams will open on 8 October 2020.
- Bookings for March 2021 exams will open on 28 October 2020.
- Venues are still to be confirmed. Once this has been finalised it will be communicated. Some venues are still closed and others still have reduced capacity, so we will need to make booking changes.
- Exam fees remain the same as for 2020 for February and March; i.e. R675 per exam.
- Annual registration fee for 2021 is R380.
- November 2020 double bookings will be accommodated as far as possible in February. Please allow us time to confirm all exam venues for November. We will then communicate with those students who have clashes.