***INTERNAL USE ONLY***
Using the Lexmark printer for scanning:
The top tray can be used for copies and scans, please see below image:
How to place pages in the top tray correctly:
- Place the pages that need to be scanned in the top tray of the printer.
- The pages must be placed face up and head first into the top tray for the pages to scan correctly.
- The printer will indicate that the pages are placed correctly when the light above the touch screen panel turns green.
Using the touchscreen for scanning:
- Touch the Scan Center icon on the touch screen.
- Scroll through the list of names that appear and click on your own name.
- Once your name has been selected click the green Scan button at the top of the screen.
Where to find scans on your PC:
If scanned successfully, the scanned pages will appear in the scans folder on your personal Home vault: